Monday, September 1, 2008

Fresh produce.

Well this is obliviously not a post on recipes but rather where we can get fresh produce...W0o0o0ot.


Kudos to the blogger who owns The Malaysian Life. If you click on the link he/she has a comprehensive list of Pasar Malams (night market).

In all my years of existence in KL I have never been to one. But I'm dying to go. I think that market's are a big adventure and you can get anything and everything under one roof without the sky high prices of supermarkets(Well I still love my supermarkets regardless..LOL) . Plus it boasts many a different characters that can inspire me to write on my blog. And to boot, some times you can also bargain for the prices.

I remember the time when I was last in KK (Kota Kinabalu, my hometown). We went on a chili hunting expedition. Pedassssssssssssssssssssss........

It was fun anyways. RM 30 ringgit worth of cili to be exact. Made 6 bottles of it :)

Well I'll fill you guys in with more of my pasar malam escapades once I go to one. hehe...

Till then...

No comments: