Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fried mee on a budget

This is by far the simplest Mi Hun Goreng recipe I've ever came across. Got it off a friend.

You just need

1/2 a packet of chintan noodles (it comes in 6 servings so I used 3 servings for this recipe)
3 sausages cubed
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
3 cloves of garlic crushed
Soya sauce (I just doused soya sauce all over the Chintan wide noodles after I boiled and drained it so but if you want a decent measurement you should probably need I reckon around 4-5 tablespoons LOL)
1 tablespoon of chili powder (optional)

1. Bring water to boil and then put in the noodles and when partially soft drain and wash with cold water to stop the cooking process and drain that. :P

2. Large pan, place cooking oil then fry the cubed sausages and then mix in the garlic and and noodles.

3. Pour in the sesame oil and powder, stir and it's done!

Bon appetite!

Cheap and yummy! :)

No comments: